Northern Dance Practice

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Yes, it's that time again.  Time to dust off your dancing shoes and head to
Chesapeake Beach MD, on the Dun Carraig - Lochmere border, to join us for a
pleasant afternoon as we continue to learn the subtle art of dance.

The date is Sunday, February 7th at 1:00 pm.  This is the third of our bi-
weekly practices.  Dancers of all skill levels are cordially invited to come
and "shake their groove thang" at the lovely Northeast Community Center,
overlooking the picturesque Chesapeake Beach marina.

We have had friends from four different Baronies join us for practices thus
far, and we are expecting many, many more in the coming weeks and months.

As ever, detailed directions to the site, answers to frequently asked
questions, lists of dances we've learned and are scheduled, and a complete
list of upcoming events which will feature dancing or dance instruction is
available at our web site.  The address:

http://members.aol.com/scavard/dance.htm

Those with questions are free to contact me directly either by email
<scavard@aol.com> or by phone <301-737-0437>.  I will also be at Unevent on
Saturday in Caer Mear.  Look me up in the Heralds or Chroniclers meetings.

Yours,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer  (it's German, it's pronounced "GUY-er")
Barony of Dun Carraig (it's Scots-Gaelic, it's pronounced "CARE-ig")

"I may be totally wrong but I'm a.....dancin' fool!" - Zappa