RE: War Practice

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Yes, the Southern War Practice will be on the same site as Ymir! (Camp
McNeil, Boy Scout Reservation, White Oak, NC- just South of
Fayetteville) I will need to check with the Warlord about the time, but
as people have to be out of cabins by noon, it shouldn't start any later
than that. As the field is very big and wide, I don't see a problem with
combat archery, but that also is his call.

Sveva la Lucciola
Autocrat for Ymir