FIGHTER PRACTICE AFTER ICECASTLE

Poster: Tracie Whitfield <twhitfie@vt.edu>

Unto the populace of Atlantia who plan on attending Icecastles does
Countess Bera send greetings.:)

I would like to remind everyone going to Icecastle that on sunday after the
event, Black Diamond's weekly fighter practice will begin at 10am and run
until 2pm. Fighter practice is held (if weather is poor) in the Golf room
of the War Memorial Gym on campus which is two minutes from the site. If
it's nice out we will have practice on the drill field, also two minutes
from the site.

If you are interested in attending the fighter practice, let me know so I
can get you into the golf room and/or tell you where to park.

Thanks

C. Bera
540-953-3114