Re: Atlantian Acknowledgement

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

::The Tavern startles as Rowen and the "rudeness police" leap into action::

Lord Erich Von Kleinfeld, oh so glorious Knight Marshall of Stierbach,

There are many ways to express one's opinion...please chose another
one...although your response was slightly amusing it was meant to be
stingingly critical...I do not believe that the poster deserved such
condemnation...and yes, I know that I am sending this to the entire
tavern...just a little reminder of common courtesy to all.

And Dexter, may I suggest some classes on tact?  I think I stilll have a few
spaces left....  ;-)

Rowen ferch Rhys,
who swears that the above is all in good principle!

In a message dated 99-02-09 11:19:48 EST, Erikawful@aol.com writes:

<< Scripsit Gryffri:

 >  Indeed I did find Gentle Julien's comments very helpful!  The points
 >  were very well made indeed, and I too can attribute this "Rhino hide" to
 >  the fact that until most recently, to authorize in Atlantia, you had to
 >  own full PLATE, which is rare in many kingdoms.

 BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!! Wrong answer. Thank you for playing, and we have some
 nice parting gifts. Atlantia requires SCA MINIMUM armor, with a couple of
 minor tweaks to make face-thrust safe.

 >  So my comments are now qualified:  When I said unchivalrous, I meant so
 >  in the context that to call a shot "light" when it was not considered so
 >  anywhere else in the realm was unchivalrous.
 >  I am NOT a heavy weapons fighter, ...

 Gotcha - in other words, you don't know what you're talking about.

 >  My observation has been that only shots
 >  that can dent plate are called good.

 May I suggest laser vision correction?

 >  In service to the game