RE: Switching sides

Poster: "Jeffrey C. Sussman" <JSussman@erols.com>

Greetings from Richard!

Actually, Knarlic was winter king.  I was king the next Pennsic.  At the
next Pennsic I tried very hard to convince the East to stop taking us for
granted.  King Hasdribual (sp?) referred to us as their little daughter
kingdom to the south and sparked a broad resentment that made it clear that
we were going to be taken for granted until we did something to change the
situation.  Both Knarlic and I completely supported King Tsuneo and Queen
Nyan-Nyan's decision to fight for the Middle regardless of how much this
bothered us personally.

Just a page from the Atlantian history books,
Duke Richard Fitzgilbert
(Jeffrey Sussman)

"	Interestingly, to demonstrate Atlantia's right of
"choice, Knarlic
"negated the treaty, but fought for the East anyway-  He wanted it clear
"that Atlantia marched with the East for friendship, not by mandate.  I
"give him a lot of respect for that decision, as it paved the way for a
"better understanding of Atlantian independence.