Re: War Practices

----- Original Message -----
From: Greg Prevost
To: Atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Monday, February 15, 1999 6:42 AM
Subject: War Practices

.

    Duke Cuan is also planning a large war practice in Charlotte, NC on Saturday, April 16th.  More details to follow soon.  One thing to think about, we are having a contest to choose the new name for the Southern Regional Army, it should be something short that can be barked out during a battle and be easily recognized by our troops for rallying.  The winner of the contest will receive a real nice prize to be given at the April Practice.  I think it should be "charge" since that is what we are always doing anyways! (:

Janos of Cyddlain Downs

How 'bout 'The Southern Dogs' - probably should be spelled Dawgs.

I've always wanted to be one of the Dogs of War that gets loosed.

                            Taras