War Practices

    Greetings fellow Atlantians.  War is coming and practice is a must.  Duke Cuan is rebuilding the Southern Army into a cohesive, well trained unit, instead of a ragtag group of individual fighters and to this end we are having several war practices.  We had a great practice this Sunday at the Tourney of Ymir and we thank all who came out to support the war effort.  There is another war practice this next Sunday the 21st, in Columbia, SC.  It will be an inter-baronial war practice and we would love to see fighters from all our neighboring Baronies to come out and fight and train with us.  The site is Riverfront Park in downtown Columbia.  Take I-26 to I-126 towards downtown Columbia, take the Huger street exit (the highway ends here) to the right and go to the first light.  Take a right at that light into Riverfront Park.  On your left you will see a BellSouth Building, then a parking lot, then a grassy strip with a playground.  We will be holding the practice there.  If you have any questions feel free to Email me at gregp@ix.netcom.com or call me at 803-356-9519

    Now I know that a lot of you are going to Ice Castles but if you can make it down here Sunday your support will not go unappreciated.  Talk to others in your area who might not be on the Net and tell them to come also.  If his Grace can come all the way down here to fight with us the least we can do is show up with a lot of fighters, and archers, and all the others who help support the army.

    Duke Cuan is also planning a large war practice in Charlotte, NC on Saturday, April 16th.  More details to follow soon.  One thing to think about, we are having a contest to choose the new name for the Southern Regional Army, it should be something short that can be barked out during a battle and be easily recognized by our troops for rallying.  The winner of the contest will receive a real nice prize to be given at the April Practice.  I think it should be "charge" since that is what we are always doing anyways! (:

Janos of Cyddlain Downs