Ymir Court Report

Poster: "Angela K. Pincha" <angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com>

Greetings Faire Atlantia from Lady Mordeyrn Tremayne on behalf of Their
Royal Majesties, Anton and Luned!

On this weekend past the longest running tournament in Atlantia, the
Tourney of Ymir, was held in the Barony of Windmaster's Hill. There were
two courts held. The first court was to put Lady Kyneburh Boithuile on
vigil. No other business was conducted in the first court.

The following business was conducted in the second court of Their Royal
Majesties Anton and Luned:

Isabel Ulfdottir              Award of Arms
Gerthilde the Willful         Award of Arms
Eirik of Nord Broc            Award of Arms
Roland d'Amboise              Award of Arms
Lady Katherine Wulfsege       Order of the Pearl
Caterina Lucretia de Bergamo  Award of Arms
Ivan of Buckston              Award of Arms
Lady Gwendolyn Tremayne       Order of the St. Nicholas
Lady Jacqueline Griffaud      Order of the St. Nicholas
Lady Anne de Silva            Court Baroness
Innigen of Clonmel            Award of Arms
Lachlann Gore                 Award of Arms
Lady Kyneburh Boithuile       Order of the Laurel

This report is complete to the best of my knowledge. If something is
missing, please let me know. If there is a name spelled wrong, please
let me know that too!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom!
-Mordrea-

Written and sent on this fifteenth day of February, AS XXXIII being
Gregorian 1998.