Spears: a few questions

Poster: Virginia Driscoll <vdriscoll@yahoo.com>

Greetings to all!
I am Neamhain, (Nah-vin), from the Barony of Stierbach, In the kingdom
of Atlantia (mka Culpeper, Va).  I would like to have a few myths
straightened out for me.  I am a new heavy fighter, about 5'7", 175#,
and not too strong (though I am working on that). . .What I would like
to know is whether you heavy fighters would recommend a fiberglass or
ratan spear and why. . .and if you have any construction tips for me
on the thrusting heads. . .I am hoping to get one together soon.

My thanks, and apologies to those who received this more than once,
Neamhain

Barony of Stierbach, order of the holy cow, proto-A&S officer for the
proto-inscipient canton of Whatchamakallit, southern stierbach (mka
Fredericksburg, Va).