coming around

Poster: Scarlett Goode <elfgoode@netunlimited.net>

"...Inside, I wanted to snub him, because 'I'm a 90's
gal, I can do it myself', but pushed that aside..."

- Alana

Dear Alana,
    Vivat!  This is the sort of thing that shows chivalry and politeness
on BOTH sides.  Even men who aren't accustomed to offering help, or who
have been rebuffed in the past, can overcome their shyness/reluctance to
continue to do so.  And, we "'90's gals" who are perfectly capable, but
learning that sometimes that isn't the point, can allow a good lord to
be helpful if he truly wishes it.  We fight against the deeply ingrained
training and seek the strength within ourselves to overcome it

    We live, we learn, and most of all we live to learn together.  Isn't
that what the vibe of the SCA is about?

always learning something from the SCA,
Lady Elsa Grettisdottir