From Fidonet (email ListRep here re replying directly)

Poster: SCA-Atlantia@f120.n109.z1.fidonet.org (SCA-Atlantia)

* Forwarded by NetMgr 0.99 [unreg]

Original message:

--
Date: Feb 18 '99, 07:00
Attr: Loc
From: Dave Aronson, (1:109/120.0)
To  : corvus2@worldnet.att.net, (1:109/120.0)
Subj: Galen:  courtly behavior
--
"Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net> writeth:

 c> Her Excellency, Baroness Rachel, Baroness Deirdre and I carried a
 c> large collection of big pots to our car, walking right past 10-15
 c> experienced fighters (most of whom were close friends) who just
 c> sat and watched as we struggled to keep from dropping them...

 <snippeth>

 c> (sigh)  We *all* need a swift refresher course...

Those fighters need a swift "refresher course" in the butt!  B-(
___
 * MR/2 2.1 NR * http://listen.to/davearonson (last updated 1999-02-17)