Courtly behaviour

Poster: DC <uboru@erols.com>

I too am a harpist and have found that most gentlemen are perhaps afraid
of damaging the instrument. But, (hint to all), if the gentle is taller
than me he is far less likely to cause damage than I am because the harp
tends to graze the ground when carrying it.

This past 12th Night I was carrying an even larger than my normal harp.
It was drizzling, I'm wearing a gown and carrying a large harp. Someone
approaches from behind saying "Let me take that". I'm saying thank you
as he takes the harp and realize that it's His Majesty Anton that has
just taken on my burden.  I can honestly say that the Royals of Atlantia
do set the standard of courtesy that others  can look up to.

Brigantia

And thank you again your Majesty if you happen to be reading this.