Fighter Practice Part 2

Poster: coty kannon <cotyis@yahoo.com>

Sorry about the first one, it apparently doesn’t like it when I post
from my work account :-(
Several people have asked me to post the directions to the Elvegast
fighter practice,  it just took me a while guys so with out further
delay. . . . .

Make your own best route to I 40.  Take I 40 to Raleigh,  get off on
the Gorman Street Exit.  Make a right if you are coming from the east
or a left if you are coming from the west onto   Take Gorman Street
till you come to the traffic light  at Avnet Ferry.  Make a right onto
Avnet Ferry.  Take Avnet Ferry to the traffic light at Western Blvd.
Make a right onto Western Blvd.  Take Western Blvd to your Second left
(By the Circle K)  this is Ashe Ave.  Make a left onto Ashe Ave the
park will be there on you left .  Take the second left off Ashe Ave,
(they are both park entrances’.  This means if you suddenly find
yourself going over a bridge you’ve missed your turn and  gone too far
so turn around). once you have turned into the park follow this road
for about 300 meters past the athletic building.  And park.  We will
be in that area.   We usually get into armour there in the lot.  Don’t
worry you cant go to far down the road because 50 meters further down
it dead ends .

If you have anymore questions comments or concerns please call or
email me.

1-919-832-6770 (H) after 6 and before 11:00 PM
1-919-941-7052 (W) after 7:30 AM and 5 PM
or
Gaston@Nasty.evilpeople.com
You can try posting to the Atlantian or Windmasters list but I don’t
check them very often.
In service,
Gaston “le Chim” Valmont
Knight Marshal Elvegast
windmasters@netwharf.com, atlantia@atlantia.sca.org

==
Its a sad fact that fifty percent of marriages in this county end in divorce.
But, hey, the other fifty percent end in death.
You could be one of the lucky ones : )