Re: Gotta Dance! - oops!

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Scriptsit moi:

> And if that wasn't enough, the next bi-monthly Regional Dance Practice will
be
> on Sunday, just a hop and a skip south in Chesapeake Beach, MD.  (Or is that
> pavanne and a piva?)

Did I say "bi-monthly".  Sheesh!  I meant SEMI-monthly, as in EVERY OTHER
WEEK.  Sorry if I caused any of our regulars any heart failure with that!  :)

Ahem.  Mayhaps I need to keep my dictionary closer to hand in the future?

-Vard (who gets met by "Oh...YOU'RE Vard!" more often than with any other
greeting)