Archery Practice- Windmasters/Buckston-on-Eno

Poster: Nancy Davis <nancyad@mindspring.com>

The weather here is supposed to be rain into Sat. morning. If it stops by
mid-day, I am still game for shooting. But it will be cold! I will have Will
build a fire in the fireplace for warming up. Call if you have doubts about
the
weather at my house.

Ysolt

Greetings!

Weather permitting, there will be an open archery practice at my house
Saturday, Feb. 20, 1-5pm. No scored shoots will be possible as I don't have 40
yards yet. But you can get in some solid work at 20 yards, and at 30 yards if
we have enough folks to move the old play house(4 people @ same time ;-).
Minimal loaner equipment will be available. Call if you have questions,
919-489-6662, or 490-1776 (both at home). Address is 118 Monticello Ave.,
Durham, NC.

Ysolt la Bretonne

FROM I-40: exit north onto highway 751. This is Hope Valley Rd. Travel 3.9
miles and turn right onto Bexley, there is a red brick decorative wall on the
SE corner (if you come to the light at University Dr., go back three short
blocks and turn left). ***Third street to the right is Monticello (if you come
to the dead end, turn around and take first left on Monticello). House is on
the right several houses down.

FROM CHAPEL HILL BLVD (15-501 Business): turn south onto Hope Valley Rd. (From
South Square Mall, turn right at street after Wachovia Bank. From downtown,
turn left just past Foster’s Market.) Cross Cornwallis (stop sign) and
University Dr. (light). Turn left on Bexley, the third street. Follow from ***
above.