Re: Weather for Ice Castles

Poster: vtaltos@earthlink.net

Oh.. Surrrrreeeeeeee....

Like the Ice Castles of AS XXX!  "just a bit of rain" they said.
"no real accumulation," they said. "c'mon out, the weather's Great!"
they said!!

Over 25 inches in 12 hours...fighting in hip-deep snow.. Digging out
still 3 days later... ahhhh... another Ice Castle in Black Diamond!!!

Just remeniscing.. according to the National Weather Service, sounds
like Mother Nature isn't going to be anywhere NEAR *THAT* much fun this
year. A little rain and warming on Sunday.  Ho hum.

 I jest couldnae resist... <snicker>

Malcolm