Weather for Ice Castles

Poster: "Genie Grimm" <genie@vt.edu>

Greetings to those on the Merry Rose.

Nothing to fear, the sky is not falling.  The weather calls for light snow
flurries this weekend.  Yesterday it was 50 degrees here in Blacksburg,
though, so the ground is WAY too warm to have ice or bad snow.  The roads
are fine.  Mother Nature is simply giving our fair barony some atmosphere.
The storm that is affecting us has weakened considerably since yesterday.

We also have indoor fighting in the school gym, so no standing in the
elements.

Typing in a winter wonderland.

Yours in Service,
Isabel d'Avignon