Unto the Chivalry..

Poster: vtaltos@earthlink.net

Greetings noble members of the Chivalry.  I am in the midst of a
project, and I find I require assistance.  I am seeking some information
regarding the most noble Order of Chivalry and, for the sake of
confidentiality, request that you honorable Knights please take a moment
to contact me privately.
	I thank the members of this list for their indulgence in my request and
also to those Knights who can assist me in my task..
	In Service to the Dream..
	Lord Malcolm MacEoghainn