kilts!

Poster: "Susan and Frank Downs" <sfdowns@pinn.net>

Fritz claims that Naro-san knows how to pleat a kilt, but that's actually
another guy, Callum, who just looks like my husband. Our kiltin' directions
came from my hubby's knight, Sir Rand of Dunbar, who has been known to try
to walk from Virginia to Scotland...without his kilt, of course. I happen to
think that any man's legs look just -fine- beneath a kilt!
Caitlin
sfdowns@pinn.net