DIRECTIONS

Poster: Dennis Fillpot <dfillpot@nternet.net>

Greetings fellow tavern patrons;

I beseech all fellow travellers to be wary of the directions listed for
the "Raiders of the Lost Cove" found on the Atlantian website.  I know
not where those directions will take thee for they are incorrect.
Below, ye will find the correct directions that will bring ye to the
Cove.

DIRECTIONS:
>From the North:  Take your best route to I-40 and go east.  At exit 364
(Warsaw) go east
on Hwy 24 toward Jacksonville.  Stay on Hwy 24 through Jacksonville to
the Camp Lejeune
main gate.  GO TO #1 BELOW.

>From the Coastal North:  Take Hwy 17 south to Jacksonville.  At first
traffic light turn left
onto Pumpkin Center/Piney Green Road.  Go to the end of Piney Green Road
(about 6-7 miles) and turn right onto Hwy 24.  Go west toward
Jacksonville and take the overpass  on to the base.  GO TO #1BELOW.

>From the South:  Take Hwy 17 north to Jacksonville.  Take Hwy 24 east to
main gate.  GO
TO #1 BELOW.

1.  You will be required to obtain a vehicle pass to get on base.  (Will
need vehicle registration and driver's license.)   Once through the gate
stay on Holcomb Blvd all the way to the traffic circle.  Go into circle
and take the first right turn. (Main Service Road)  Stay on this road
until you cross the bridge.  Marston Pavilion will be the first left
turn.

One final plug:  We still have lots of room for more merchants.

My apologies for interrupting your evenings repast.  Please continue
your merriment.

In Service to the Dream
     Calledon
          Seneschal & Autocrat