Re: Canton in Fredericksburg meeting

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

To all good gentles in the Merry Rose and Sister Katherine,

Yes...there is a canton forming in the Fredericksburg, VA area....and yes we
are meeting this Sunday at 2:30 pm...For directions please e-mail me (it is to
be at my residence) and let me know where in the Fredericksburg area you are
located.  If anyone else is interested but cannot attend the meeting this
Sunday please let me know so that I may pass on the times and locations of
future meetings.

In service,

Rowen ferch Rhys
cornet herald of that-unnamed-canton