A man in a kilt is a man and a half

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

In a message dated 2/23/99 5:56:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lywindsor@yahoo.com writes:

> But Achbar,
>  Don't you know EVERY man's legs look awful in a kilt, no matter how
>  nice they look otherwise?
>
>  Julia

Oh, I would beg to differ. . .   As one who wears a kilt for a living, I can
vouch firsthand on most ladies' reaction to a man in a kilt.  How do you think
a country the size of South Carolina could help populate the world?  (So
THAT's why there are so many people with Scottish heritage running around....)

Aye,
Eogan

Tighearn Eoghan Og Mac Labhrainn, AoA, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
<A HREF="http://www3.wcu.edu/~mn13189/sca.htm">
http://www3.wcu.edu/~mn13189/sca.htm</A>
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.