Re: in character

Poster: Alana Cleary <lulumialu@yahoo.com>

I agree..but one way to help lose the mundane feel is to stray from
mundane conversation. If you can cut out mundane questions, then it
would be easier to be in persona--or at least in a middle aged frame
of mind.

Alana

> > On another note though, in my limited experience being in persona
takes
> > alot of work.  You do have to concentrate more.  However if those
around
> > you are doing it, it is much easier.  The persona play lasted really
> > well throughout the morning and much into the afternoon at Night
on the
> > Town, but greatly fizzled out by court/feast and the evening.
==
Ailienora Inghean Ceanniadeach ICQ#-31035568

-Per pale vert and azure, on a chevron inverted counterchanged fimbriated between a sun and a crescent, an estoile argent.-