Demos in Statesville NC

Poster: "Stan Harmon" <stan_harmon@hotmail.com>

Greetings Milords and Ladies,
    Tis I Lord Galen Storm and I bring greetings from the Canton of
Baelfire Dunn.  On the following dates and places the Canton will be
putting on demos.  We would greatly appreciate anyone who would be able
to assist.  The dates and times are:

      17 Mar 99 from 1000 am till 200 pm at Mitchell Community College
in Statesville NC

      9 Apr 99 from 1000 am till 200 pm at Mitchell Community College in
Statesville,NC

      1 and 2 May at the Weekend in the Village celebration from 800 am
till 500 pm in Statesville, NC

      22 May 99 at the Statesville Arts and Sciences Museum in
Statesville NC

      If you can attend any of these demos please contact me Lord Galen
Storm at phoenix@abts.net or 704-876-0058.

      In your service
      Lord Galen Storm
      Per pale Sable and Azure a Phoenix Argent rising from Flames
Proper.