in character

Poster: "Susan and Frank Downs" <sfdowns@pinn.net>

Greetings, all! While I don't get too bent about knowing every detail about
my persona, I do try to be careful about modern topics and speech at events.
At Ice Castle last week, some otherwise extremely lovely folk persisted in
talking about new varieties of Apples that they wished to grow in their
orchards... at least, that's what I think they were discussing. I got
confused when they spoke of the lord William of Gates, since I don't know
him. Maybe next time I can get them to (sigh) talk about fighting or armor
or something instead.
Wishing for some good Atlantian gossip,
Caitlin
sfdowns@pinn.net