University

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@iamdigex.net>

Gentle Friends,

At this point we are no longer accepting pre-registrations for
University this weekend in Sacred Stone.  If you wish to attend (and all
are welcome!) please just show up and register on Saturday.  Schedules
and registration forms will be available, including lists of cancelled
or full classes.

Registration will be held in the Student Union beginning at nine am.
Classes are held in a couple of different buildings nearby - maps will
be provided on site, but please plan to arrive in time to register (or
pick up your forms if you are pre-registered or instructing) and find
your rooms by ten o'clock.  There will be a brief Court at noon,
followed by lunch and Convocation, all held in the Student Union.

Their Majesties will be holding Court in the auditorium in Kelly Hall at
5:45pm before we all leave the site for dinner.

We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Keilyn, Chancellor