Stilhavn Information

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <t_neill@hotmail.com>

Greetings!

There has been concern expressed about the Stilhavn meeting scheduled
for March 21 not being in Caer Mear and more accessible after
Coronation.

I think Her Excelency of Bright Hills has addressed the reasons
Chesapeake Beach was chosen.

However, if there are any in the Southern Reaches of Atlantia who cannot
make it to that meeting (or even those who can) and would like feedback
about the Stilhavn movement, or would like to express concerns, Lady Ana
Ilevna and I will be at the Nottinghill Coil Baronial Birthday event
just for that purpose.

Baroness Anne, the autocrat, kindly invited members of the
Communications Committee to come and communicate at this event.  We
understand there will be a space where we can meet with interested
people. We will be offering hospitality there and are eager to hear the
concerns of Atlantians about the Stilhavn movement.

I hope I will see many of you there.

Regards!

    - Anarra Karlsdottir
      Stilhavn Communications Committee