Event: Direction correction

Poster: Robin Stoneking <stonekin@erols.com>

Greetings -

For those of you attending the Quest for the Hol(e)y Moose in
Frederick MD, I have two announcements to make: The directions
from the North, South, or West of Frederick were incorrect, and
there is still feast space available.

Here follows the complete, correct version of the directions:
Take your best route to I-70 East in Frederick. Take exit _56_
for Rt 144 eastbound (make a left at the light). The armory will
be your first right, about 1/2 mile. If you cross the river you
have gone too far.

Directions from the East of Frederick are unchanged, and are as
follows. Take your best route to I-70 West toward Frederick. Take
exit 59 for Rt 144 West (should loop under I-70). Make a right at
the bottom of the ramp and continue on Rt 144 West for approximately
2 miles. The armory will be on your left, across from the Park-n-Ride
lot, soon after crossing the Monocacy River.

My apologies for the mistake.

In service,
Beatrice LaGrave