Re: photos (was Re: Filk, email, and copyright)

Poster: "D'elle Monte" <SCHOENTHALERM@jefferson.student.wlu.edu>

I'm not exactly sure of the policy on personal photos, but I know
it's polite protocol to list sources of all found images posted on
your pages. (i.e. if you use screenshots from the game The Realm by
Sierra Inc, you should mention something like, "Screenshots courtesy
of Sierra's Realm at http://www.realmserver.com")I can't imagine that
there are any kind of particular legalities against personal photos
as long as you don't list personal information without permission.
You can't find a person's house or phone number by looking at their
face! Of course, I could be 100% wrong...it's been known to happen.
(and if I am, it's better to know, so please correct me if I am
wrong!!)

Chantal deBellevallee,
-a simple girl of the Kingdom

D'elle Monte -