photos

Poster: krztina@mindspring.com

I may be spouting off utter nonsense...however I don't think you need to have
permission of the person you are photographing to publish...I know this may be
an extreme example but the law allows one to film another person without another
person's consent...this was in the news recently when people placed video
cameras in bathrooms and such and video taped other ppl without their knowledge.
According to the law it was allowed....you are NOT allowed to video tape people
in the changing rooms. *shrug* go figure. I don't see why this can't apply to
photographs as well. Photos are constantly being taken and published without
people's permission....I don't see how it can't be allowed on web pages.
Anyway....just my two cents

Sister Katherine