Re: photos (was Re: Filk, email, and copyright)

Poster: AlysounA@aol.com

<<How many newspaper, or television photographers do you
see worrying about this? What people do in public, and what happens
in public, is simply public domain. >>

Does anyone seriously believe that SCAdians should only be "aspiring" to the
meet the standard of journalistic ethics? Actually, my question was about
courtesy and invasion of privacy interests -- I intentionally avoided using
the word "rights;" the legal questions are a different issue.

-- Alysoun