Chesapeake Beach A&S Workshop (was: TNNP Meeting Change) (fwd)

Poster: clevin@ripco.com (Craig Levin)

Vard:

> Since it would be a shame to lose this site, and since we've already "cleared
> the decks" so that we could host the afore-mentioned meeting, we have begun
> discussions so that we may put the site to good use on the 21st.  I have been
> in contact with the Kingdom MOAS, her Deputy, several pointy-hats in the area,
> and an assortment of other folks, and we are intending to host an A&S Workshop
> in lieu of the meeting.

I applaud the quick thinking of my fellow Midrealm ex-pat.
Hoo-bah! ;)

> make good use of the site.  These plans are merely an alternative for those
> who cannot, for whatever reason, be in Richmond on Sunday.

Dunno about it being an alternative, per se, though. It's still
not the TNNP meeting, unless someone's planning to open a phone
line or an IRC channel with someone over at the TNNP site.

Pedro de Alcazar (ex-Dernehealde, ex-Illiton)

--
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~clevin/index.html
clevin@ripco.com