Re: Cap of maintenance? (was Pelican Cloaks) (fwd)

Poster: clevin@ripco.com (Craig Levin)

Blaise:

> This sounds reasonable.  I meant to comment on Pedro's note, but
> accidentally deleted it: while Plumetty argent is meaningless, I figured
> that what they meant was "Argent plumetty, gutty de sang."  This (as Pedro
> knows) would mean that the feather outlines would be red, like the drops.

I did know that. However, the outlining of the feathers sounds
like a rather fine detail with real materials. The one cap of
maintenance I saw at Storvik Investiture just had the gouttes de
sang, and it looked quite nice to me.

Pedro
--
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~clevin/index.html