Fare thee well, for the nonce!

Poster: "Thomas H. Harbold" <tharbold@ns1.wmdc.edu>

Good Gentles,

I must admit I haven't been terribly communicative, so my temporary absence
will probably scarce be missed!  :-)  Nonetheless, out of courtesy, I
thought I would drop a line to let the list-populace know that I'll be out
of town for a while, so will be signing off the list in order to avoid
overloading my account. But, in the words of a famous general of Scots
heritage, "I shall return!"

Yours in service,

Thomas of Bright Hills

  "Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set."
                                    -- Proverbs 22:28 (KJV)
 Thomas H. Harbold                                   P.O. Box 1537
 tharbold@ns1.wmdc.edu                       Westminster, MD 21158
 http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/5129     ICQ # 26466587
 Netscape/AOL Instant Messenger ID: tal9001   <-- NEW! Try it out!