laurels and collars and stuff

Poster: "Gene Bonar" <gbonar@auspex.com>

Hi Merries,

Eogan wrote,
> >I thought you had to have a Grant of Arms or above to wear a livery
> >collar
> >of the kingdom. Hereveus will know, how about it Hereveus?

then Mistress Lyanna wrote,
> Nope, I wore a livery collar for 3 years as an apprentice to Eldrid. I
> had a collar made up of little E's and a cross dangling from it.
> I never got any flak from anyone but did get lots of compliments!

See I was afraid I didn't say that clearly enough. The Lady Laurel that I
was originally responding to, had said that there was nothing about the
livery collar, itself that was reserved. Something in the dim reaches of my
mind told me that there was such a thing as an Atlantia Livery collar and
that one specific type that represented Atlantia, was reserved for GoA's and
above. I am not being dense. OK maybe I am and I just don't know it (that
would be pretty dense huh?) but I wanted to see if I remembered correctly.

Humbly yours,

Eogan the herald not the bard