Re: Acknowledgement

Poster: Maria Fowler <vyper@san.rr.com>

Poster: "Kristen Barry" <krisbarry@erols.com>

Slander, gossip, personal feuds...it is certainly true that when words
are
slung about as they have been, that the worst of human nature comes out.
Hiding identites and hinting at others...well, it is just plainly
unchivalrous behavior.  And unfortunately, like any large group, we have
our
fair share of the unchivalrous ones.

Being fairly new to the SCA, I would like to point out that many have
been
the instances where kindnesses have been offered unlooked for.

There have also been instances of petty bickering and back stabbing.  I
also
believe that if people dish it out, they ought to expect that others
hear
and dish it out about them too, you just might not hear it.  Keep that
in
mind....

I can't wait to see the evil side of human nature come out over this
little
post, last time I said anything it brought nasty little devils out; but
there were nice ones too, right Eogan?
I can respect the opinion of others even if I don't agree with it; some
of
the people writing these posts need to step back and try to get their
emotions under control. (This is my opinion...please respect it as such.
Let your temper have free reign if you disagree with the last
staement...figure that one out!)

Kristen
(in case you are wondering, I have no SCA name as yet, I live in Bright
Hills, etc, etc...)