Re: Re:Photojournalist's perspective on photos.

Poster: "LBednar" <LBednarHATESPAM@att.net>

With all due respect, sir,  as Rabah himself pointed out in email (3/9/99)
to the Merry Rose.... this "policy" is not yet published.  Thus it is not
yet official.  (I can forward the email, if you never received it....)

In that missive Rabah stated, "I also apologize to the denizens of the Merry
Rose for stating as policy something that hasn't been formally published as
such. I had thought otherwise, and answered a public posting in my role as
both Kingdom Chronicler and Deputy Society Chronicler based on information I
believed to be true. "

I have no doubt these rulings/interpretations *will* be published, on either
a society or kingdom level, and the prudent would probably wish to adhere to
it on that basis alone.  However, in all fairness, if we are discussing SCA
or Atlantian policy it must be duely noted that those policies are not yet
in place.

~Morghana