Knowne World Academie of the Rapier

Poster: Christoph & Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Lady Alesia sprung the news:

>Lords and Ladies of Atlantia!!!!
>I have some fabulous news.
>*****The Shires of Cathanar, Seareach, and the Incipient Stronghold of
>Raven's Cove have been awarded the bid for The Knowne World Academie of the
>Rapier.  The event is November 13th, 1999.***********
>I have a limited amount of information but I thought I should let the rest
>of the ya'll know the awesome stuff  the folks of the Coast have pulled off.
>For greater specifics contact any of the group seneschals.
>
>VIVATS
>
>Alesia
>Former Seareacher

Indeed, we received word yesterday morning that our bid had been accepted.
"And there was much rejoicing."

Information is limited at this point as we pull together loose ends;
however, KWAR will take place November 12-14 in Wilmington and will include
classes, tournament(s), and Rapierists from throughout the Knowne Worlde.

Details are forthcoming; in addition to the three group seneschals, you may
contact:

the Autocrat (Lord Christopher Storme of Kintail, mka Christoph Hintze, 24
Dutch Treat, Newport, NC 28570, 252-726-0612, chhintze@bmd.clis.com);

the Autocrat's lady wife and flunky (Lady Kat, mka Sherry Hintze, same
address);

or the Marshall-in-Charge (Jehan-Franc de Blauvac, mka John Bova, 2601
Waters St., New Bern, NC, 28560, 252-635-3130, jbova@gibralter.net).

Many thanks for your good wishes, m'lady!  I look forward to seeing you at
Sheep Raids.

Lady Kat