King Stephan's Beer Challange

Poster: LadyDaria@aol.com

Beer, Beer, Glorious Beer
Fill yourself right up to here
Don't be afraid of it,
Drink 'till your made of it
Glorious, Glorious, Beer!                by Master Yonaton, Caid

Greetings!
For those of you who missed it our new King has issued a challenge to
Ansteorra. The body of it being a Beer brewing contest between our two
Kingdom's to be held at Pennsic.
The timing could not have been better. A new Brewer's Guild is being born in
the Barony Stierbach, The Smiling Stier Brewer's Guild. We will be holding a
brewing class on April 11, the subject BEER! This is a basic class for those
of you who have always wanted to brew but were to afraid to try.
Now is your chance! Lets show Ansteorra which Kingdom has the finest brewers!
Atlantia of course!

The class will be held in Leesburg, VA, please e-mail for further information
If you can't make it to Leesburg, please let me know and I will try to come to
you, or I will find someone else who can.

Daria of Atlantia
Smiling Stier Brewer's Guild
Clan Wulfgard