Scribe Contest at Coronation

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

I must say I continue to be proud of the Scribes of Atlantia and am honored
to be counted among you.  The number of scrolls that were displayed at this
weekend's Coronation was so high I lost count!  My deputy Genevieve will
post
the names of the winners later as she has the correct spellings however I
wanted
all the scribes to know how grateful I was for the turnout.  The sizes and
amounts
brought do not travel easily and the effort is noted.

Thanks to Tristan of Marinus for bringing his baronial display and Master
Tristan
Alexander of Bright Hills for his exquisite display of illumination blanks!

I must also commend the scribes of Dun Carraig.  Had I not seen the names on
the scrolls
I would never have guessed that these were first time attempts.  You should
be proud
of yourselves and I hope to see more soon!

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet, Atlantia