RE: Scribe Contest at Coronation

Poster: "Linda Pancrazio" <LindaP@IPass.net>

Greetings to the Rose and to the Quill and Scroll,

Here are the results of the competition as promised. I *hope* I have the
correct spellings. (Grin)

Individual Effort: Baroness Margaret Cameron

Team Effort: Lady Mordeyrn Tremayne and Lady Gwendolyn Tremayne

Most Scrolls from a Single Scribe: Sela Mac'a'Phearsoin

Yours,
Geva

Linda Pancrazio	| SCA: Lady Genevieve d'Evreux
Selma NC, USA	| Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
lindap@ipass.net	| http://www.ipass.net/~lindap/scribelinks.html
Windmasters' Gallery: http://www.ipass.net/~lindap/whs-gallery.html
Atlantian Scribe's Page: http://scribe.atlantia.sca.org