Publication Permission

Poster: rabah <rabah@tez.net>

I, Ross E. Wilkins, known in the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
(SCA, Inc.) as Master Rabah az-Zafar, hereby grant specific publication
permission for any pictures taken of me during my induction into the Order
of the Pelican at the last court of Anton and Luned held on March 20th,
1999. Specifically, this publication permission extends only to the branch
newsletters and the recognized web pages of the Kingdom of Atlantia. I also
ask that I be informed of the URL of any site that does post these pictures
so that I may share the information with my family.

Master Rabah az-Zafar, OP (Ross E. Wilkins)
Kingdom Chronicler for Atlantia

ps - did anybody happen to catch the ceremony on video? If so please
contact me . . .