Company of the Banner, or what the heck was my augmentation?

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Gentle cousins,

Recently, I have received several requests regarding the display of the
augmentation Duke Cuan gave at Pennsic two years ago to the Company of the
Banner.

For those requested the information (and for others who might be
interested), it was a gold unicornate seahorse, carrying a gold lance and
pennon (a lance with a small, yield-sign shaped, triangular banner attached
to the top) in its tail.  The lance and pennon by necessity of a seahorse's
construction, jut out at a slight angle from the body of the seahorse.

Augmentations are granted by the Crown and can be displayed in a number of
manners.  One such way is to place them "in canton" on your device.  This
means putting them in the upper left (as you are facing the device) corner.
 Another way is to display them as a crest atop a helm.  Master Herveus?
Would you care to comment on other ways to use augmentations?

In furtherance of education and discussion,

Rhiannon, Triton