Isenfir dance practice

Poster: Debbie Halstead <jebbydo@yahoo.com>

Unto the good gentles of Atlantia does the Shire of Isenfir send
greetings!

We would like to invite anyone interested in dance out for our
semi-weekly dance practice! Our next gathering is next Wednesday, March
the 31/st, at 7:30pm, on the University of Virginia Campus in New Cabell
Hall room 337. We run from 730-9ish, with a brief snack and drink break
in the middle, and we go out to dinner at the
College Inn afterward. Any and All are welcome! Our Dance Master, Lord
Bryan Morgunn promises it to
be an entertaining and educational evening.

If you need directions, contact me privately (It also lets me get a feel
for the number of extra bodies that might show up!) We hope to see you
next Wednesday!

Deborah the Cynical, Seneschale of Isenfir