Busch Gardens 'event' this summer

Poster: BlakHart66@aol.com

I've mentioned this idea to some of you already, in person, and it's gotten
pretty good support, so now that I've got some numbers, I figured its time to
see what everybody thinks.
I want to get a large group of scadians together for a day at Busch Gardens.
This will be non-period, non-costume (due to ride safety), so it won't
technically be an event, but it should be a lot of fun. It will be on a
Saturday, probably July 17 - a couple weeks before Pennsic, and there doesn't
appear to be anything else scheduled for that day yet.
The cost: General group rates are $31 each, up to 200 people, $29 each, over
200.
As an employee, I can get a limited number of tickets at $21 each - timing is
very important - if there are a lot of you interested in going, willing to pay
early, I can spread the word that I need tickets, and I can get other
employee's allotments for discount tickets - I can probably get everyone the
$21 rate, if you let me know early enough.
Cancellations - if, due to some emergency/schedule conflict/whatever, you are
unable to make it the scheduled day, the $21 tickets will be usable anytime
until the season ends. The general group rate tickets are good for a
particular scheduled day only - another reason to let me know early.
Notification - let me know personally if you are interested, and how many
people you will be bringing. If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions,
feel free to post them to either message board and/or me.

Gideon of Black Diamond