Newcomers Classes.

Poster: Shannon Keys <skeys@millenicom.com>

    Well, since this has been a recent subject here on The Merry Rose,
let me let everyone know that there will be a newcomers class held at
the Passage East event in Nottinghill Coill.  We plan on the class
occuring after court, around 11:00 am or so.  If there is anyone who is
planning on attending the event, and wants to attend the class, just
mail me. (I just want to get an idea of how many folks will be in the
class, as I do have some handouts to copy :)

In Service,
Medb Mac Domhnaill
MoAS Falcon Cree