Feast of St. George

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Just a few reminders concerning the Feast of St. George, April 9-11th

SITE CHANGE!!!
1.  Please tell anyone you know who might be coming to the event of the
site change and therefore the change in directions. Also, remember the
gates will be locked at 8pm.

2. Due to the site change, we have a more severely limited number of bed
spaces.  Please notify the reservationist if you wish to have a bed
space.  If you do not indicate it, he will assume you don't need one.

3. When sending in a reservation, if you have an email address, please
include it.  If not, any other contact information is helpful!

4. Please remember that this is a DRY site --ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL!

5. Pet are also no allowed in the part of the park that we will be in,
so please leave them at home.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the
autocrat, Katryn Rous ( 919-408-3008 or
Marybeth.Lavrakas@alumnae.brynmawr.edu)
or me...

Sveva la Lucciola