Re: Free Trumpet Press West

Poster: AEdric the Grene <AEdric@mindspring.com>

>Poster: SCAVard@aol.com
>
>Hey gang, does anyone know for CERTAIN whether Free Trumpet Press West has
>copies of the Pictorial Dictionary for sale?  At yesterday's meeting of the
>proto-incipient Canton of Sudentur (assuming the name passes), I was assured
>that FTPW was indeed were selling copies, yet at the FTPW page off of sca.org
>it appears not.

You missed the News/History section that mentions it.  Here is what it says
on http://www.sca.org/heraldry/ftpw/ :

25 August 1998: Bruce and Yoshio's Pictorial Dictionary of Heraldry is now
available from Free Trumpet Press West. The price is US$15.00.

Naughty, Vard!  Panicking me like that when I was getting ready to buy one!
 *grin*

AEdric the Grene
House Howling Mouse
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill

"How can you have a conversation when you're lying on top of someone?"
								- Allesandra Bonaventura