March Heraldry Acceptances from Laurel

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

This is the information as I have received it from Laurel.  Please
understand that I have no further information at this time than what I am
forwarding here.

Triton

=================

These items were registered by Laurel at her March meeting:

ATLANTIA

Aileen of Isenfir. Name.

Arianwen ferch Angharad. Name.

Brigit MacDonald of Murligan. Name and device. Per bend gules and azure, a
bend dovetailed ermine between two decrescents Or.

Colin McNab. Name.

Colin O'Bryan. Alternate name John O'Bryan.

Cormac Tobin. Name.
This was inadvertently listed as returned last month when the armory was
returned.

Dafydd ap Gwystl. Badge. Quarterly vert and argent, a cross bottony
counterchanged, in chief a coronet Or.

Dafydd ap Gwystl. Badge. Quarterly argent and vert, a coronet Or within an
oak chaplet counterchanged.

Feyerwary Ersebet. Name.

Isabelle Marie de Fontevrault. Name.

Kevin of Thornbury. Device change. Quarterly azure and Or, a cross crosslet
fitchy counterchanged.
His former device Or, on a chevron gules between three crosses crosslet
fitchy azure, three mullets argent. is hereby retained as a badge.

Kinoshita Yasuke. Name (see RETURNS for device).
Found on the LoI as Kinashita Yasuke, the LoI misspelled Kinoshita. We have
corrected this.

Matilda Hofheimer. Name.

Penelope Blood. Name.

Robert the Forgotten of Foxmoor. Device change. Vert, a fox's mask, and on
a chief argent three pheons sable.
His former device Azure, two arrows inverted in chevron Or between three
gouttes argent., is hereby released as is his former name Robert Grys, and
the armory registered under that name Vert, two foxes combattant and on a
chief argent three pheons sable.

Ruaidhri an Cu. Device. Per pale vert and gules, a hound courant to
sinister maintaining a cup and on a chief Or three clarions gules.

Stephania Hering. Badge. (Fieldless) A demi-fish hauriant purpure issuant
from a crescent argent.

Tarquin of Assisi. Name and device. Per pale sable and gules, a wyvern
displayed atop a column fesswise Or.

Thomas de Grey. Device. Barry argent and azure, on a bend sable two open
books palewise Or.

Thorbrandr Olafsson. Badge. Argent, a cross bottony and on a chief wavy
azure a coronet argent.

Vladimir Ivanovich Aleksandrov. Augmentation of Arms. Per chevron gules and
argent, two otters combattant and another rampant to sinister all
maintaining glaives counterchanged, for augmentation a unicornate natural
seahorse erect contourny argent between the topmost otters.