Hello out there!

Poster: "Janet Penland" <jhnpen@email.msn.com>

Hello,
   I am moving from Jacksonville, Alabama (Shire Peregrine in Meridies) in
May and am looking for a place to play.  I looked on the listing on your
home page, and found nothing listed for the Manteo,N.C. area.  The closest
was in New Bern which is quite a distance.  Do you have any Shires or
Cantons near the Outer banks?  My regular e-mail address is:
Jannetd@yahoo.com
                                     Thanks,
                                               Jannet of Donnachaidh
                                                mka Janet Penland